The most important parts of the car are made of glass. So regular cleaning and polishing of glass is very important. For the best visibility while driving, you must check whether the rear window, power window, rear view mirrors and the side mirrors are in proper working condition. Also make sure that your mirrors are clean and pointed in the correct direction. Keep in mind that the mirrors are designed to assist drivers in keeping track of traffic.
Here are some points that must keep in mind....
* Clean the Glass: Rinse with water or pre-wash with foam will remove the dust and other particles that accumulated on the glass. You must choose a shady area of washing the glass components because the foam may get stick there due to sunlight.
* Rear window: The rear window provides you with a clear vision of the road behind you. Through the rear window, you can easily assess the speed of the vehicle behind. Immediately replace the rear window if any damage is find out.
* Windshield: Window shield is an essential component of your vehicle, which reduces the effect of sunlight and it helps to keep you from being thrown out of the car during accidents.
* Power Window: Most of the vehicles now come with a completely automatic power window. If any damage is noted on the power window it has to be either repaired or replaced immediately.
* Rear view mirrors: Rear view mirrors helps the driver to assess the distance and speed at which the car behind is traveling. It is always useful while backing up and parking. Immediately repair/replace the rear mirrors, if any scratch or damage is found.
* Side mirrors: The side mirrors are more chance to get damaged than any other mirrors in your vehicle. In order to get the best view on either side of the car you must ensure that both side mirrors working properly.
* Repair the Glass: If small crack is found on your car window repair it immediately and can save your money of whole glass change.